Postgraduate study fair
Wednesday 29 October, 4–7pm, City Campus
Come along to discover more about postgraduate study.
This is the place to meet tutors and students from across the university in a relaxed and informal environment. Come and chat to them about your options and find out everything you need to know about our courses.
A wide range of our subject areas will be represented in the marketplace.
We are running talks in some of our subject areas, giving you an insight from the tutors themselves. Areas include
- art and design
- bioscience and chemistry
- creative writing
- executive MBA
- health and social care management
- Masters in Education (CPD)
- radiotherapy and oncology
- Sheffield Business School*
* The introduction to Sheffield Business School talk includes an overview of accounting, banking and finance, business and management, food and nutrition, human resources, marketing, MBA, tourism, hospitality and events.
You also have the opportunity to go along to the following talks, depending on what you want to get out of the event.
- welcome - a senior member of University staff will open the event alongside a student who'll give you an insight into what it's like to study at Sheffield Hallam
- admissions, funding and finance - we'll guide you through the application process and give you information about what funding is available
- postgraduate and research study - find out from our careers and employability advisers how study can enhance your career and hear from a postgraduate student about what it's really like
Student-led campus tours
Our campus tours give you the opportunity to look around the University and see our facilities, giving you a sense of what it's like to study here. The tours are led by our student ambassadors who will be happy to answer your questions.
Our next study fair is on Wednesday 25 March 2015, booking will open closer to the time.