Postgraduate study fair
Wednesday 10 June 2015, 4–7pm, City Campus
Come along to discover more about postgraduate study.
Meet tutors and students from across the university in a relaxed and informal environment. Chat to them about your options and learn everything you need to know about our courses.
that will be represented.
We are running talks in some of our subject areas, giving you an insight from the tutors themselves. Areas include
- art and design
- biosciences and chemistry
- creative writing
- finance, accounting and business systems
- management (including MBA)
- Masters in Mathematics Education workshop
- Masters in Education (CPD)
- media arts
- radiotherapy and oncology
- service sector management
- teacher education
You also have the opportunity to go along to the following talks, depending on what you want to get out of the event.
- Welcome and introduction for new students – A senior member of University staff will open the event alongside a student who will share their insights into studying at Sheffield Hallam. For prospective students who aren't currently studying here.
- Welcome and introduction for current students – An introduction to postgraduate study and the funding options and discounts available. For current Sheffield Hallam students only.
- Admissions, funding and finance – We'll guide you through the application process and provide information about what funding is available.
- Postgraduate and research study – Our careers and employability advisers will explain how study at this level can enhance your career, and a postgraduate student will talk about their experience.
Student-led campus tours
Our campus tours are a great opportunity to look around the University and see our facilities, giving you a sense of what it's like to study here. The tours are led by our student ambassadors who will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are an international or EU student and you can't attend the postgraduate study fair, you can join our online open day on Wednesday 29 April 2015. Find out more.