Study fair, March 2014
12 March, 4–7pm, City Campus
Come along to discover more about part-time, postgraduate and research study, our MBA, DBA and routes into teaching.
In our marketplace you'll have the chance to speak to course tutors and students from across the university in a relaxed and informal environment.
Get an insight into the subject you're thinking of studying from the tutors themselves. Areas include
- accounting, banking and finance
- bioscience and chemistry
- business and management
- creative writing
- co-operative, charity and social enterprise education
- early years
- facilities management
- food and nutrition
- human resources
- law, criminology and forensics
- nursing and midwifery
- planning and regeneration
- social work
- teaching (primary and secondary).
You also have the opportunity to go along to the following talks, depending on what you want to get out of the event.
- welcome - a senior member of University staff will open the event alongside a student who'll give you an insight into what it's like to study at Sheffield Hallam
- admissions, funding and finance - we'll guide you through the application process and give you information about what funding is available
- postgraduate and research study - find out from our careers and employability advisers how study can enhance your career and hear from a postgraduate student about what it's really like
Student-led campus tours
Explore the facilities that support your learning on a student-led tour of
- Adsetts Learning Centre
- the new Careers and Employability Centre
- specialist course facilities