Make the most of shuspace
Learning and interacting online is an integral part of being a student here. You do this through shuspace – your student portal which you're likely to use every day. You can personalise your shuspace page to suit your needs.
It's accessible on and off campus 24 hours a day, seven days a week giving you the flexibility to use it any time, from any place.
Blackboard is the online learning environment within shuspace. Here you can access
- study materials
- learning resources
- help with referencing and essay writing
If you're a distance education student, these online facilities will be essential.
What else is on shuspace?
- library resources – search the Library Gateway to find materials
- email – our email is quick and easy to use and access
- timetables – a full list of your lectures and seminars
- your student record – choose your modules, check results and make sure the information we hold about you is correct
- career planning resources
- tools to help you to manage your time and study effectively
- a wide range of additional support and information
Explore shuspace and start personalising your page.