Make the most of shuspace
shuspace is the student portal at Sheffield Hallam. It has the tools you need to support you while you're studying here, from your email and timetables to library tools and Blackboard.
It also has lots of useful information and is a vital part of your time at university. So take the time to get to know it.
shuspace is tailored to you so you can easily see the things you're most likely to need, and you can personalise shuspace to make it more useful for you. Tools help you to manage your time and study effectively. Information is there to support you in all aspects of your life as a student, whether you need to find out how to reference properly or who you can talk to and how.
- Blackboard - our online learning environment. Here you can access study materials and learning resources, including help with referencing and essay writing. If you're a distance education student, these online facilities will be an essential component of your study. Accessible on and off campus, we support your learning outside the lecture theatre 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Library resources - search the Library Gateway to locate materials, find out opening times and much more.
- Email - with more than 7GB of storage, our email, powered by Google, is quick and easy to access.
- Timetables - make sure you are never late for a lecture with a full list of your lectures and seminars, including any updates or changes of location.
- Your online student record - pre-enrol online, choose your modules, check results and make sure the information we hold about you is correct.
You'll also find a wealth of extra help, support and information resources for university life and study as well as for planning your career. shuspace has it all!