Scholarships, discounts and bursaries
We offer competitive scholarships, discounts and bursaries for international fee-paying students starting in September 2014 or January 2015.
Automatic discounts and bursaries
We are offering all international students an automatic discount of at least £1000 for undergraduate and postgraduate courses and an exclusive £2,250 bursary for our full-time MBA. Find out more.
You also have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship. Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
Our Transform Together Scholarships are for all full-time taught courses at Sheffield Hallam University. A full fee waiver is available for postgraduate courses and 50% discount for each year of an undergraduate degree.
You also have the opportunity to apply for the following schemes.
- British Chevening Scholarship Scheme - for international postgraduate applicants (excluding USA and EU)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) (formerly DFID) - for applicants from commonwealth countries for selected postgraduate courses
- International Access Scheme Bursary - for international and European applicants who are currently studying in the UK at one of our partner institutions
- Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme - for applicants from selected African countries for a range of postgraduate courses related to oil and gas industry
- India GREAT Scholarships - for Indian applicants applying for MSC Sport Business Management
- India Materials Engineering Research Scholarship - a fully funded four-week research internship for Indian applicants
- Sheffield Hallam University / City and Guilds Sri Lankan Engineering Scholarship - for Sri Lankan City and Guilds Engineering Diploma holders
South East Asia
- Hallam Special Achievement Scholarship (TARC) - for Tunku Abdul Rahman College students enrolled on top-up at Sheffield Hallam
- Indonesian-UK DIKTI Scholarship Programme - for lecturers at Indonesian universities and administrative staff at DIKTI and Indonesian state universities
South Asia Computer Hacking Competition scholarship
Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites.