Scholarships, discounts and bursaries
We offer competitive scholarships, discounts and bursaries for International fee paying and EU (non-UK) students starting in September 2015 or January 2016.
Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
Automatic discounts and bursaries
We are offering all international students (non-EU) an automatic discount of at least £1000 for full-time taught undergraduate and postgraduate courses and an exclusive £2,250 bursary for our full-time taught MBA. EU graduates could be eligible for a discount of up to 25% towards postgraduate tuition fees.
Our Transform Together Scholarships are open to international and EU (non-UK) applicants for all full-time taught courses at Sheffield Hallam University. A full fee waiver (100% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and half fee waiver (50% discount) for each year of an undergraduate degree.
The following scholarship schemes are also available.
- Chevening Scholarship Scheme – for international full-time taught postgraduate applicants (excluding USA and EU)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) (formerly DFID) – for applicants from commonwealth countries for selected full-time taught postgraduate courses
- NCUK Anniversary Scholarships – four scholarships worth £5,000 per year for undergraduate courses starting September 2016
- Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme - for applicants from selected African countries for a range of full-time taught postgraduate courses related to oil and gas industry
- GREAT Scholarships – six scholarships in partnership with the British Council worth £5,000 for Indian domiciled applicants
- Kapila Hingorani postgraduate scholarships - for India domiciled applicants interested in studying MA Applied Human Rights.
South East Asia
- Big Data Analytics Scholarship - for Malaysia and Indonesia domiciled students interested in studying MSc Big Data Analytics
- Indonesian-UK DIKTI Scholarship Programme - for lecturers at Indonesian universities and administrative staff at DIKTI and Indonesian state universities
- Sheffield Hallam Masters Scholarship Scheme - aimed at removing barriers to masters education for students from under-represented groups.
Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites.