Scholarships, discounts and bursaries
We offer competitive scholarships, discounts and bursaries for international fee-paying students starting in September 2014 or January 2015.
Automatic discounts and bursaries
We are offering all international students an automatic discount of at least £1000 for undergraduate and postgraduate courses and an exclusive £2,250 bursary for our full-time MBA. Find out more.
You also have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship. Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
Our Transform Together Scholarships are for all full-time taught courses at Sheffield Hallam University. A full fee waiver is available for postgraduate courses and 50% discount for each year of an undergraduate degree.
You also have the opportunity to apply for the following schemes.
- British Chevening Scholarship Scheme - for international postgraduate applicants (excluding USA and EU)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) (formerly DFID) - for applicants from commonwealth countries for selected postgraduate courses
- International Access Scheme Bursary - for international and European applicants who are currently studying in the UK at one of our partner institutions
- Ghana Achievement Scholarship - for postgraduate applicants from Ghana
- Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme - for applicants from selected African countries for a range of postgraduate courses related to oil and gas industry
- Iraq Achievement Scholarship - for postgraduate applicants from Iraq
- Libya Achievement Scholarship - for postgraduate applicants from Libya
- Central Asia Achievement Scholarship - for postgraduate applicants from Central Asia
- India GREAT Scholarships - for Indian applicants applying for MSc Sport Business Management, MSc Applied Sports and Exercise Science and MSc Sports Engineering
- Sheffield Hallam University / City and Guilds Sri Lankan Engineering Scholarship - for Sri Lankan City and Guilds Engineering Diploma holders
South East Asia
- Hallam Special Achievement Award (TARC) - for Tunku Abdul Rahman College students enrolled on top-up at Sheffield Hallam
- Indonesia Achievement Scholarship - for postgraduate applicants from Indonesia
- Indonesian-UK DIKTI Scholarship Programme - for lecturers at Indonesian universities and administrative staff at DIKTI and Indonesian state universities
- Vietnam Achievement Scholarship - for postgraduate applicants from Vietnam
Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites.