Scholarships, discounts and bursaries
We offer competitive scholarships, discounts and automatic bursaries for new international fee-paying students starting in January 2014, September 2014 or January 2015. You are only eligible for one discount or scholarship – please read all the criteria to see if you are eligible. See more information about our discounts.
Applicants to Sheffield Hallam University have the opportunity to apply for one of the following schemes
- Transform Together Scholarship
- Faculty of ACES subject scholarships
- EF Education, Kaplan and Study Group Scholarship
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) (formerly DFID)
- British Chevening Scholarship Scheme
- Hallam Special Achievement Scholarship
- International Access Scheme Bursary
- National Scholarship Programme
Please note if you are already studying a course at the University you are not eligible for our above scholarships. However you may be eligible for our discounts.
Further scholarship/funding information
If you would like to look for potential external scholarships then you can visit the following websites for further information
- British Council Education UK
- International Education Financial Aid (IEFA)
- Prospects (research funding)
- Scholarship opportunities brochure
You can also contact your local British Council Office about any scholarships that are available to students from your country wishing to study in the UK. Find out details of your nearest British Council office.
Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites.