Phone 0114 225 5678
Mayur's main area of expertise is in sports nutrition and he provides sports nutrition support to various elite and professional sports.
Mayur has been teaching at Sheffield Hallam University since 2005. He also worked for the English Institute of Sport in Sheffield until December 2009 where he provided nutrition support to British Volleyball, Handball, Diving, Winter Sports and Squash. He supported British Diving at the holding camp in Xian, China just before the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
Mayur is currently studying towards a professional doctorate in sport and exercise science. His main research interests include:
- the efficacy of dietary supplements on performance
- recovery nutrition
- weight management
- the placebo effect in sport
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- MSc Sport and Exercise Science
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- IOC Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- ISAK Level 1 Practitioner
- Currently studying towards a Professional Doctorate