Centre for Food Innovation
The Centre for Food Innovation offers an holistic approach to food and drink innovation. We have the expert knowledge that can drive your innovation and competitiveness.
Our specialist areas of expertise include
- use of novel and natural ingredients
- product development and innovation
- analytical solutions in food production
- sensory evaluation and benchmarking
- nutrition, health and wellbeing
The Centre also acts as a managed entry point into complementary commercial services for the food sector within Sheffield Hallam University. These include
- packaging design and innovation
- process modelling and automation
- materials research
- consumer psychology and behaviour
- management development
The Centre has a strong track record of innovation to all elements of the food and drink sector including small and medium enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises and retailers. Our facilities, together with highly qualified staff and a convenient national location, offer the food and drink industry a gateway to innovative solutions.
For further information please contact John Sorsby, head of food innovation.
Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites