We have a learning centre on each campus – Adsetts Learning Centre at City Campus and Collegiate Learning Centre.
Did you know?
During the 2012 – 13 academic year, we had
- over 1.7 million visits
- more than 1.4 million book loans
- 146,000 library and IT enquiries
What can you do in our learning centres?
- Access print and electronic library resources
- Reserve individual and group study spaces, including PCs and meeting rooms.
- Access video, audio and images online.
- Use IT facilities.
- Borrow books, DVDs and equipment.
- Get support at the helpdesk.
- Attend study skills workshops and one-to-one meetings.
- Get refreshments and take a break from your work.
24 hour opening
The learning centres are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. There are always security staff present to ensure a safe environment.
View our gallery to take a look for yourself.