Dr Mohsen Shafizadeh
A220 Collegiate Hall
BSc, Sport Science
MSc, Sport Since
PhD, Motor Learning and Control
PGCert Teaching and Learning
Accredited Performance Analyst (ISPAS)
I teach motor control and performance analysis on the sport and exercise science related degrees and cover both sport and clinical settings. Current research interests include skill acquisition and movement re-education and game understanding in sport match.
- British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences
- The International Society of Motor Control
- Clinical Movement Analysis Society
- International Society of Performance Analysis in Sport
- SHAFIZADEH, M., TAYLOR, M. and LAGO-PENAS, C. (2013), Performance consistency of international soccer teams in Euro 2012: a time series analysis, Journal of human kinetics, 38, 169-177.
- SHAFIZADEH, M., PLATT, G.K. and BAHRAM, A. (2013),Effects of focus of attention and type of practice on learning and self-efficacy in dart-throwing, Perceptual and motor skills, 117, 1-11.
- SHAFIZADEH, M., WATSON, P. and MOHAMMDI, B. (2013), Intra-limb coordination in gait pattern in healthy people and Multiple Sclerosis patients, Clinical kinesiology, 67, 32-38.
- SHAFIZADEH, M., PLATT, G. K. and MOHAMMADI, B. (2013), Effects of different focus of attention rehabilitative training on gait performance in Multiple Sclerosis patients, Journal of bodywork and movement therapies, 17, 28-34.