How to get here
Sheffield's known as a great northern city – and we're proud to be in Yorkshire.
But look on a map and you'll see that we are actually right in the middle of the UK, with great transport links to the rest of the UK. For example, we're just two hours from London by train.
The city itself is served by excellent bus services – and the famous Supertram.
We have two campuses located within minutes of each other.
- Our City Campus is in the city centre, next to both the bus and train stations.
- Our Collegiate Campus is a 10-minute drive or 20-minute walk from the city centre.
Sheffield train station is opposite our City Campus. Visit National Rail Enquiries for times and fares, or call 08457 48 49 50.
Coaches stop at Sheffield Interchange, next to our City Campus. Visit the National Express website to see timetables and book tickets.
Our campus addresses and postcodes are
- City Campus – Howard Street, Sheffield, S1 1WB (if you’re using satnav please use S1 4RF)
Get directions to City Campus
- Collegiate Campus – Collegiate Crescent, Sheffield, S10 2BP
Get directions to Collegiate Campus
Travel within Sheffield
Call the Traveline on 01709 515151 for more information.
If you're travelling between our two campuses, we recommend walking or taking the bus. Buses are frequent and take just 15 minutes. You can get the number 81, 82, 83, 85 or 88.
- Robin Hood (Doncaster-Sheffield) Airport
- Manchester Airport
- Leeds-Bradford Airport
- Nottingham East Midlands Airport
You can find detailed information about the accessibility of our buildings on the DisabledGo website.
DisabledGo produce detailed online access guides to a wide range of venues. The information they provide aims to empower disabled people to make their own informed decisions about the usability of a venue based on their own particular access requirements.
Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites.