The vast majority of our modules are open to self-funding students - please refer to individual module descriptions for further details.
If you are paying your own fees and your annual tuition fee is more than £200, you can pay by instalments. If your fees are £200 or under, you must pay the full amount when you receive the invoice.
We also accept applications from individuals who are having their place sponsored by an employer, government or other professional body. For such applications the University requires a letter of authority from the sponsor. On receipt, the University will invoice the sponsor direct. We need a new letter at the start of each year and it should contain the following details:
- Students name, course and academic year
- The amount of fees they have agreed to pay (ie 100%)
- The company name, address, telephone number and authorised signature
- The invoice address and any purchase order number
This should be sent to Sheffield Hallam University, Floor 5, Oneleven Building, Sheffield S1 1WB or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Education England funding
Funding arrangements for 20/21 are yet to be announced. Updated guidelines will be published here as soon as possible. We expect to have this information by May 2020.
Subject to eligibility, if you are a non-medical NHS professional working in the appropriate region, you may be eligible for:
- East Midlands Learning Beyond Registration (LBR) funding
- East Midlands Advancing Clinical Practice (ACP) funding
- Yorkshire and the Humber Specialist Skills and Post Registration Development (SSPRD) funding
- Yorkshire and the Humber ACP funding
- London Workforce Development (CPPD) funding
- Health Education England/NHS England Pharmacy Integration Fund