The Faculty focuses on Health and Wellbeing for people and organisations. It recognises the opportunity offered by the expansion of health provision, not only in the healthcare professions and in social care, but also in biosciences, sport and leisure.
Health and Wellbeing provides courses, research and services to business and has the following departments:
- Department of Allied Health Professions
- Department of Biosciences
- Department of Nursing and Midwifery
- Academy of Sport and Physical Activity
- Department of Social Work and Social Care
- Centre for Leadership in Health and Social Care
- Centre for Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education
If you work in health and social care we have a continuing professional development (CPD) package to suit you. Our CPD provision meets your personal and career development needs.