Accreditation of in-house programmes
If you already have an internal staff development programme, we can work with you to accredit it so your staff gain an academic qualification at the end.
There are many benefits to accrediting your in-house training programmes, including an improvement on staff retention rates and, often, improved development or enhancement of employee’s skills. In addition to this your staff motivation levels rise as they contribute to their own personal development and gain external recognition for their achievements.
The benefits of accreditation of in-house programmes
- academically robust and developed with the same rigour and emphasis on quality as University programmes
- raises the perceived value of the programme with partners and participants
- provides employees with the ability to gain academic credit which can contribute to future development and the attainment of qualifications
- enables you to benchmark your programmes to national standards
- supports your trainers and consultants to become accredited lecturers with access to our CPD portfolio
- provides a multi-level management development framework