Our placement students offer fresh thinking
Our placement students are overflowing with ideas. They're highly educated, professional individuals – the business leaders of tomorrow.
When it comes to work-based placements, we’re experts. We have the largest number of students enrolled on courses offering a placement year in Great Britain. Our placement support team helps you recruit the right student and provides support and guidance throughout.
A student can join your organisation as an extremely cost-effective, full-time employee. Placements are a part of a student's course and tend to take place after their second year. They'll join you for up to 12 months, starting between May and September.
Is a placement for you?
A placement could be ideal if you
- need to extend your team without committing to permanent contracts
- are struggling to resource a specialist project
- need an injection of fresh ideas
- want to start managing your company’s talent pipeline
And you can
- offer students a range of new experiences and challenges
- enhance their knowledge of business practice
- reinforce the content of their academic study
- offer a salary of at least £12,000 pro rata
If your organisation has a project or work experience opportunity that demands more strategic attention, our experienced MBA students can provide specialist knowledge and expertise.