Grants and Beyond Funders Forum Conference 2015
South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau, in partnership with Sheffield Business School, is excited to announce a free conference for voluntary and community sector organisations from across Yorkshire and the Humber.
We have keynote speakers
- Sir Stuart Etherington, chief executive of NCVO
- New CEO of the Big Lottery Fund's 'Power to Change' initiative
We have workshops
- good governance and quality systems
- getting to grips with trusts and foundations
- using social media in your fundraising
- mixing your funding packages
- sector success stories
- meaningful measurement and impact
We have a funders fair
Meet and speak to national and regional funders about their funding programmes.
Funders attending include the Big Lottery Fund, Sir George Martin Trust, Key Fund, South Yorkshire Community Foundation, Humber Learning Consortium, WREN, Charity Bank, Allen Lane Foundation and Children in Need.
We have time to network
This event will bring together small, medium and larger voluntary and community sector organisations from across Yorkshire and the Humber. This is an opportunity to make connections and widen your network.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org