Professional and business support
Professional, dynamic and responsive business support has a vital part to play in our success. These services are dedicated to the management and development of the University's business and we offer a wide range of professional careers in these areas including finance and accounting, human resources and marketing and communications to name just a few.
You don't have to have higher education experience to thrive at Sheffield Hallam. In fact, our professional and business support staff join us from an incredibly diverse range of backgrounds in both the private and public sector, bringing fresh perspectives and ideas that help us improve what we do.
Our professional and business services staff can be found in central directorates such as Human Resources and Marketing and in the four academic faculties. Further information on each of the different areas can be found by clicking on the links to the right.
- Corporate programmes and projects
- Faculty business support (professional services)
- Governance, compliance and risk management
- Human resources and organisational development
- Digital Technology Services (DTS)
- International development
- Marketing, communications and student recruitment
- Research and Innovation Office
If you're thinking of joining us, find out more about what makes Sheffield Hallam different and why this could be the perfect environment to get the best out of your talent, skills and experience.