- 2013: Master of Arts, TESOL, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
Internal Leadership position with external engagement
Student/ industry engagement events
- 2014: , Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
Senior University leadership or strategic project role
Cross University Committee role
- 2017: , Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- Applied Linguistics
- English as a Second Language
- Intercultural Competence
- Languages Studies
- Enhancing international students' seminar strategies
- Evaluating student-created videos as assessment tools
- Mobile language learning
- Supporting International Students through Cross-module cooperation
Department of Management
Sheffield Business School
Guiney, M., & Conheeney, D. (2017). Assessing students through their videos. Student Engagement and Partnership Conference.
Guiney, M., & Conheeney, D. (2017). Assessing students through their videos.
Conheeney, D. (2014). Using Study Logs to Improve Student Commitment and Self-managed time in ULS modules.
Conheeney, D. (2012). Strategies for Improving International Communication in Seminar Group Work.