- 2007: Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), United Kingdom
- 2005: Master of Business Administration, University of Hull, United Kingdom
- 1998: Post Graduate Certificate in Education, University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom
- 1994: BA (Hons) Business Administration, Leeds Metropolitan University, United Kingdom
Member of professional body
- 2014: , Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), United Kingdom
- 2013: , Higher Education Academy (HEA), United Kingdom
- 2004: , Chartered Management Institute (CMI), United Kingdom
- 2003 to 2013: , Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), United Kingdom
PG External Examiner
- 2012 to 2016: , Leeds Metropolitan University, United Kingdom
UG External Examiner
- 2008 to 2012: , University of Hull, United Kingdom
- 2016 to 2017: , Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
Department of Management
Sheffield Business School
Littlewood, G. (2017). Staff & students perceptions of intellectual stimulation within undergraduate study at York St John University.
Littlewood, G. (2015). The implementation of PRIME in a Business School: Do we really need to change anything?
Littlewood, G. (2012). CiSP: Case studies in pedagogy research project – “What’s in the news” Using case studies in business education - enhancing learning in a level 3 module.