- 2013 to 2018: Doctorate in Education, Learning and Teaching, University of Manchester
- 2010: Master of Philosophy, Marketing, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- 2000: Post Graduate Diploma, Research Methodology, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- 1997: MSc International Marketing, Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
- 1997: Post Graduate Diploma, Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), United Kingdom
- 1995: BA (Hons) Accounting and Financial Management, University of Sheffield
- International/Global Marketing; Strategic Marketing; Entrepreneurial Marketing; Research Methods
- Entrepreneurship Education
Sheffield Business School
Lee, K. (2019). Assessing the assessment practices in entrepreneurship education in higher education. Proceedings of the European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, ECIE, 1, 581-588. http://doi.org/10.34190/ECIE.19.017
Lee, K. (2018). What Do We Think How Best to Teach University Students to Become Entrepreneurial: The Lecturers’ Perspective. In Bedford, D.A.D., & Carayannis, E.G. (Eds.) International Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Washington DC, USA, 5 March 2018 - 6 March 2018 (pp. 206). Academic Conferences and Publishing International Ltd: http://academic-bookshop.com/ourshop/prod_6343438-ICIE-2018-PDF-Proceedings-of-the-6th-International-Conference-on-Innovation-and-Entrepreneurship.html
Lee, K. (2016). The Use of Portfolio-Based Assessment in an Enquiry Approach to Enhancing and Assessing Entrepreneurial Learning. In Aaltio, I., & Eskelinen, M.T. (Eds.) 11th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Jyväskylä, Finland, 15 September 2016 - 16 September 2016. Academic Conferences and Publishing International Limited
Lee, K. (2016). How do students learn to become entrepreneurial in university? Proceedings of the 11th European conference on innovation and entrepreneurship, 461. http://www.academic-bookshop.com/ourshop/prod_5313265-ECIE-2016-Proceedings.html
Lee, K. (2015). How students are taught entrepreneurship in universities. In Dameri, R.P., & Resta, M. (Eds.) European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 17 September 2015 - 18 September 2015 (pp. 415-422). Sonning Common: Academic Conferences and Publishing International Limited: http://www.academic-bookshop.com/ourshop/prod_4014001-ECIE-2015-10th-European-Conference-on-Innovation-and-Entrepreneurship-Genoa-Italy-ISBN-9781910810491-ISSN-20491050.html
Lee, K., & Carter, S. (2011). Global Marketing Management. http://doi.org/10.1108/sd.2011.05627aae.001
Lee, K. (2015). How do we teach entrepreneurship?
Lee, K. (2015). How students are taught entrepreneurship in universities.
Lee, K. (2010). What Can We Learn about How Students Engage with Assessment Feedback in Problem-Based Learning?
Lee, K. (2011). Review of Basics Marketing: Marketing Management - Sheehan, B. AVA Publishing
Lee, K. (2010). Review of Entrepreneurship and Small Business - Burns, P. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan UK
Lee, K. (2010). Review of Market-Driven Management - Lambin et.al. 3rd Edition. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan UK