Mark Barton BA (Hons)
Mark is involved in many specific projects within the Centre for Development and Research in Education, as well as general Centre activities. His responsibilities include:
- Production of print, digital and multimedia resources incorporating graphic design, web design, interactive multimedia, video and other audio-visual materials.
- Design, development, management and support of project websites as well as online tools for Centre staff including Work Management, Job Request and Room Booking systems.
- Management and administration of various online resources and the Centre web presence.
- Development, implementation and promotion of resources across Centre activity, as well as guidance and support.
- Occasional ad-hoc ICT support for projects, courses, events and staff.