I joined Sheffield Hallam University in 2017 and I teach across the cyber security and forensics courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Prior to working at the university, I worked in industry for 16 years and I bring this experience and the connections I have developed over the years into my teaching.
My teaching focus is in the areas of security awareness, securing the human, vulnerability management, penetration testing, and secure architecture and design.
- BSc (Hons) Cyber Security
- BSc (Hons) Computer Security with Forensics
- BSc (Hons) Digital Technology Solutions Professional (Cyber Security Analyst)
- MSc Information Systems Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Network Intrusion Detection
- Web Security
- Advanced Penetration Testing
- Web Application and E-commerce Security
- Incident Handling and Hacking Techniques
PhD in Socially inclusive economic growth through security skills enhancement at key stage 3.
My focus is looking at how we can up skill the next generation to make better decisions around cyber security.