My research interest is within the areas of mobile and IoT Security, specifically within context-awareness, user authentication, and establishing trust in e-health and m-health data. My current work focuses on the application of biometrics using Machine learning/AI to address Security in real-world problems in mobile and IoT devices usage, healthcare data, and remote healthcare assessment and monitoring.
● Enamamu T., Otebolaku, A., Marchang, J. and Dany, J., 2020. Continuous m-Health data authentication using wavelet decomposition for feature extraction. Sensors, 20(19), p.5690.https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/20/19/5690
● Otebolaku, A.; Enamamu, T.; Alfoudi, A.; Ikpehai, A.; Marchang, J.; Lee, G.M. Deep Sensing: Inertial and Ambient Sensing for Activity Context Recognition Using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks. Sensors 2020, 20, 3803. https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/20/13/3803
● Enamamu, T.S., Clarke, N., Haskell-Dowland, P. and Li, F., 2017, October. Smart watch-based body-temperature authentication. In 2017 International Conference on Computing Networking and Informatics (ICCNI) (pp. 1-7). IEEE. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8123790
● Enamamu, T. S., Clarke, N., Haskell-Dowland, P. and Li, F., 2017, December. Transparent authentication: Utilising heart rate for user authentication. In 2017 12th International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST) (pp. 283-289). IEEE.https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=8123790
● Marchang, J., Wang, J., Otebolaku, A., Enamamu, T., Porter, D., & Sanders, B. (2019). Multidimensional: User with File Content and Server’s Status Based Authentication for Secure File Operations in Cloud. Current Trends in Computer Sciences & Applications (CTCSA), 1(5), 108-118. https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/266987223.pdf
● Adewumi, E., Enamamu, T. and Dahiru, A., 2022. Performance Evaluation of Mobile Sensor for Context Awareness User Authentication. Latin American Journal of Computing, 9(2), pp.52-65. https://lajc.epn.edu.ec/index.php/LAJC/article/view/311
● Enamamu, T. S. (2022). Intelligent Authentication Framework for Internet of Medical Things (IoMT). In Illumination of Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity and Forensics (pp. 97-121). Springer, Cham. Links