University Leadership Team
The core purpose of the Leadership Team is to ensure that an appropriate level of consideration is given to strategic decisions, that there is accountability for those decisions and that effective leadership of and communication with staff across the University is achieved.
The key responsibilities of the Leadership Team are to develop and deliver the strategic and operational plans of the University and to agree policies and ensure implementation to support that delivery.
- Richard Calvert Chief Operating Officer
- Professor Roger Eccleston Pro Vice-Chancellor for Research and Global Engagement and Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Computing, Engineering and Sciences
- Deborah Harry Chief Finance and Planning Officer
- Professor Christina Hughes Pro Vice-Chancellor for Student Experience
- Professor Chris Husbands Vice-Chancellor
- Dr Sally Jackson Interim Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development
- Professor Kevin Kerrigan Pro Vice-Chancellor for Enterprise and Dean of Sheffield Business School
- Professor John Leach Pro Vice-Chancellor for Academic Staffing and Equalities and Dean of the Faculty of Development and Society
- Carol Stanfield Director of Policy and Projects
- Mark Swales Director of Estates and Facilities