University Leadership Team
The core purpose of the Leadership Team is to ensure that an appropriate level of consideration is given to strategic decisions, that there is accountability for those decisions and that effective leadership of and communication with staff across the University is achieved.
The key responsibilities of the Leadership Team are to develop and deliver the strategic and operational plans of the University and to agree policies and ensure implementation to support that delivery.
The Leadership Team can be used by the Vice-Chancellor for advice, consultation, briefing and communication with the senior managers as a group.
- Professor Chris Husbands Vice-Chancellor
- Richard Calvert Chief Operating Officer
- Professor Karen Bryan Pro Vice-Chancellor for Regional Engagement and Dean of the Faculty of Health and Wellbeing
- Professor Roger Eccleston Pro Vice-Chancellor for Global Engagement and Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Computing, Engineering and Sciences
- Professor Kevin Kerrigan Pro Vice-Chancellor for Enterprise and Dean of Sheffield Business School
- Professor John Leach Pro Vice-Chancellor for Academic Staffing and Equalities and Dean of the Faculty of Development and Society
- Professor Paul Harrison Pro Vice-Chancellor for Research and Innovation
- Professor Christina Hughes Pro Vice-Chancellor for Student Experience
- Phill Dixon Director of Human Resources
- Deborah Harry Chief Finance and Planning Officer
- Carol Stanfield Director of Policy and Projects
- Mark Swales Director of Estates and Facilities