University Leadership Team
The core purpose of the Leadership Team is to ensure that an appropriate level of consideration is given to strategic decisions, that there is accountability for those decisions and that effective leadership of and communication with staff across the University is achieved.
The key responsibilities of the Leadership Team are to develop and deliver the strategic and operational plans of the University and to agree policies and ensure implementation to support that delivery.
- Richard Calvert: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Strategy and Operations)
- Professor Roger Eccleston: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic)
- Deborah Harry: Chief Finance and Planning Officer
- Professor Sir Chris Husbands: Vice-Chancellor
- Dr Sally Jackson: Chief People Officer
- Professor Kevin Kerrigan: Pro Vice-Chancellor for Business and Enterprise
- Professor Alison Metcalfe: Pro Vice-Chancellor for Teaching and Learning
- Mark Swales: Chief Estates and Facilities Officer
- Professor Chris Wigginton: Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Global and Academic Partnerships
- Dr Lisa Mooney: Pro Vice-Chancellor for Research and Innovation