University Leadership Team
The core purpose of the Leadership Team is to ensure that an appropriate level of consideration is given to strategic decisions, that there is accountability for those decisions and that effective leadership of and communication with staff across the University is achieved.
The key responsibilities of the Leadership Team are to develop and deliver the strategic and operational plans of the University and to agree policies and ensure implementation to support that delivery.
- Professor Alison Metcalfe Pro Vice-Chancellor for the Faculty of Health and Wellbeing
- Professor Chris Wigginton Pro-Vice-Chancellor for the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Richard Calvert Chief Operating Officer
- Professor Roger Eccleston Pro Vice-Chancellor for Research and Global Engagement
- Deborah Harry Chief Finance and Planning Officer
- Professor Sir Chris Husbands Vice-Chancellor
- Dr Sally Jackson Interim Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development
- Professor Kevin Kerrigan Pro Vice-Chancellor for Enterprise and Sheffield Business School
- Mark Swales Director of Estates and Facilities