About this event
This event will explore what is meant by the terms white privilege and microaggression. Using examples, Kul will:
- Share stories of how white privilege has affected his career
- Discuss his own experiences of microaggressions
- Examine the coping strategies he developed as a result of his experiences, and the impact that this has had
- Explore more broadly what organisations and individuals can do to recognise and address these issues.
- Within the session there will be the opportunity to ask Kul questions and share experiences using the chat function in zoom.
This session is open to all who are seeking to further their understanding of race and racism – whether you’re new to these sessions or have attended previously.