Rotherham Hospital Pop Up
Always wanted to find out more about becoming a nurse?
Are you currently working in health and social care and want to take the next step? Or are you looking to follow your passion and start a new career?
We are inviting you to visit Rotherham Hospital (as part of the Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust) to come and speak to colleagues from the Trust and Sheffield Hallam University about taking those next steps to a career in nursing or healthcare.
The session will cover:
• Meet nursing academics from Sheffield Hallam University to find out more about applying for and studying on one of the healthcare courses
• Learn about the role of a nurse and the diversity of the career
• Talk to us and get advice about finance and funding for courses
• Receive help and advice around your application
• Learn about the entry criteria for becoming a nurse and how we can support you through the admissions process
For those who already fulfil the entry requirements (or are expected to) for our nursing courses we may be able to interview you there and then for a place which starts in September 2020 – studying a BSc (Honours) in Nursing. If not, we can give you some practical advice on how to achieve the entry requirements for the courses so you can get on the path towards studying at University.
Please note, this is a drop in event so you are welcome to come and see us at any time between 10:00 and 14:00.
We look forward to meeting you and getting you on the path to becoming a Registered Nurse!