Looking to progress and take the next step in your career? Find out how our courses could help you.
- MSc International Hospitality Management
- MSc International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MSc International Events and Conference Management
- BSc (Honours) International Hospitality Business Management
- BSc (Honours) International Hospitality Business Management with Culinary Arts
- BSc (Honours) International Hospitality Business Management with Conference and Events
- BSc (Honours) International Hotel and Resort Management
Two of our BSc (Hons) Hospitality Business Management with Culinary Arts students have won an industry award. The Young Guns awards, run by the Catering and Hospitality Forum, recognise students who have performed well in the workplace as part of their degree course.
Judges said students Andrew Swinscoe and William Harper excelled in 'Communication skills, attitude, professional behaviour, technical ability, quality of work and management potential.'