Why offer a placement?
Work placements are an important part of our courses. The industry experience students gain is invaluable, but there are mutual rewards in offering student placements.
Some of the benefits you could enjoy by providing work placements for our students include:
- extra staff without a commitment to permanent employment
- a resource for specialist projects which your company might not have time to complete
- an injection of fresh ideas and up-to-date professional skills from ambitious individuals
- reduced recruitment costs
- an opportunity to see a student's potential as a future employee once they graduate
We offer a professional placement service, including help with recruitment, provision of interview facilities, support and advice, and guidance throughout the placement period.
If you would like to offer a placement opportunity, please contact the Development and Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about offering a placement on our student and graduate talent pages.