The Hallam Collective network
The Hallam Collective makes staying in touch with like-minded business professionals from all over the world even easier.
Benefits of joining
- Get support from a growing network of experienced Sheffield Hallam alumni to help further your career and explore new opportunities - you can use the 'Directory' to search for fellow graduates willing to help.
- Broaden your professional networks and make new contacts for example, facilitated introductions to fellow alumni business contacts.
- Find out about the latest events.
- Help others on their career paths by sharing your experiences and expertise.
- Find long-lost class mates and reminisce with old friends - see what they are doing now and stay in touch.
It’s simple to join
It takes less than two minutes to join - just sign in using your LinkedIn or Facebook profile.
Join the Hallam Collective now
Hallam Collective mentoring
The Hallam Collective allows you to become a Sheffield Hallam mentor or enhance your knowledge as a mentee.
Why become a mentor?
- Help your alumni peers along their career path by sharing your experiences and knowledge.
- Keep up to date with the latest theory and practises from our graduates.
- Improve your people management, relationship building and communication skills.
What does mentoring involve?
We would recommend mentoring a maximum of two people and we would suggest one interaction per week via the Hallam Collective with your mentee.
Why become a mentee?
- Get advice about your career from an experienced alumni.
- Hear from a former students about their experiences since graduation.
What does being a mentee involve?
Please select one mentor on the Hallam Collective via the 'Directory' - don’t forget to tell them why you would like them to be your mentor. You will then be notified when your mentor accepts your request. As a guide we would suggest one interaction per week via the Hallam Collective with your mentor.
If you have any questions about the Hallam Collective or mentoring, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.