Food Alumni Networking Event 2016
We are delighted to invite you to our exciting Food Alumni Networking Event at Sheffield Hallam University.
You will have the opportunity to support and inspire our current students through the sharing of your experiences in industry to date. Alongside this, it is a great chance to meet up with fellow graduates and staff of the Food Marketing Management and Food and Nutrition courses and network with like-minded leaders from organisations across the region.
Our keynote speaker for the evening is Debbie Bower, Food Marketing Management graduate who is now the Commercial Director for TSC Foods.
17:30 Drinks reception with alumni and students
17.55 Welcome - Susie Jones and student society presidents
18:00 Keynote – Debbie Bower, TSC Foods
18:35 Networking and Buffet
There will be the opportunity at the close of this event to stay with staff and the society committee for drinks.
Sheffield Business School staff will be attending, including
- Susie Jones, student engagement and employability lead
- Dr Sam Giove, head of student engagement and employability
- Michael Benson, course leader for food and nutrition and food marketing management
- Dr Craig Hirst, senior lecturer in marketing
- Dr Cecile Morris, subject group leader food and nutrition
- Paul Beresford, senior lecturer in food and MArt lead
- Anna Hall, course leader for nutrition
- Jenny Paxman, senior lecturer in nutrition
- Dr Leo Guevara, senior lecturer in food
- Einir Pitchard, senior lecturer in food
If you would like to stay over in Sheffield, you can get discounts at hotels here.
Book your place now by completing our online booking form. Places are limited so please confirm your attendance by Thursday 3 March 2016.
We look forward to welcoming you to the evening.