Skip to content

  1. Alumni
  2. How do I?
  3. Request
  4. New certificate

New certificate

What you need to do next depends on the year that you graduated and the certificate you require.

Graduated after 1992?

If you graduated after 1992, we can supply a replacement award certificate. There is an administration fee of £35 and we aim to process the replacement within 10 working days.

Graduated before 1992?

If you graduated before 1992 at Sheffield City Polytechnic, you need to get in touch with the awarding body directly.

Go to the website for
Any queries?

Contact the Certificates Team on +44 (0)114 225 4441 or certificates@shu.ac.uk

Cancel event

Are you sure you want to cancel your place on Saturday 12 November?