Our healthcare expertise, your business
Access a wealth of expertise that's grounded in reality
We'll work with you to really understand your challenges and find a route that works in reality, not just in theory - our distinct expertise and state-of-the-art facilities can act as an extension of your own resources. Our clients often become long-standing partners as a result of our pragmatic approach.
When we’re working with you, we'll bring together multidisciplinary teams to suit your particular needs. You can expect creative thinking backed by academic rigour to help you generate sustained, measurable impact.
From allied health and bioscience, to healthcare economics and physical activity, we have wide-ranging expertise in health and social care. We also work collaboratively across the University, meaning you can access our wider expertise in areas including management and leadership, employee wellbeing, facilities management, IT and events.
Perfecting practice through simulation spaces
Our facilities include healthcare environments that are as close to clinical reality as possible – from an operating theatre with scrub room to hospital wards, including a maternity ward, radiotherapy planning suite and much more. They’re all ideal for staff training.
We can help you to deliver quality healthcare and reduce costs
With our unique combination of networks, experts and know-how, we can help you
- improve the quality of service delivery and clinical pathways
- adapt to demographic changes, such as an ageing and growing population
- deliver value for money and hit financial targets
- manage change from an organisational and employee perspective
- evaluate the impact of investments
- stay up to date with the latest thinking, techniques and technological advances
- involve patients and the public in health and social care research
- engage, motivate and prepare health and social care staff
- improve the efficiency of your facilities and estate
- access funding to enable and accelerate innovation
Find out more – download our health and social care brochure.