Tourism and hospitality
Want to get the most out of your events? Work with the experts
From small meetings to large-scale tourist attractions, we’ll help you deliver events that have a tangible impact and a lasting legacy. As well as our experience in delivering successful solutions, you’ll benefit from our expertise as one of the premier centres for research in tourism and hospitality.
Events that our experts have worked on include the London Marathon, the Dublin Tall Ships, London Fashion Week, Open Golf Championships, the Isle of Wight Music Festival, Sheffield music festival Tramlines and Wimbledon.
Everything you need to work towards success
We can work with you to
- look at the impact of large-scale events, and evaluate different types of events and their outcomes
- measure an event’s economic impact by calculating the additional expenditure generated within a defined geographical area
- evaluate your return on investment
- offer you a complete events solution in our Sheffield city centre facilities
Take the stress out of event management
From small meetings to major international conferences and everything in between, whatever you're planning, our experienced team are on hand to make sure every last detail is dealt with for an event in Sheffield
- over 100 inspiring spaces, from lecture theatres, meeting rooms and large halls to exhibition areas, restaurants and sports facilities
- full event management service
- city centre venues with truly exceptional transport links
- spaces all equipped with high specification audio-visual equipment
Share knowledge, find inspiration and spark new ideas
Our Event Management Hub brings together the regional event community to help people learn from one another, share experiences and network with our academics. We also run workshops and CPD opportunities to help you unlock the strategic potential of events as well as being able to offer you more tactical tips and advice on how to make your events even better. The Hub runs regular free workshops so if you’re local, why not come along?
Find out more – download our business brochure.