Graduate internship programme
Sheffield Hallam is pleased to offer funded graduate internships to local and national businesses. The interns will support your organisation with a professional/managerial level or project management role, or piece of work to gain managerial and professional level experience.
The internships will be funded for 130 hours by the University. This can be completed part-time or full-time, dependent on business need, and the host organisation can chose to extend the internship by self-funding. Internship providers must be able to commit to the programme timeline outlined below.
Graduate recruitment process
Sheffield Hallam will advertise internship opportunities to the class of 2017 graduates.
Graduates will be asked to complete a CV and cover note, no more than two sides of A4. We will support you with shortlisting the graduates and arranging interviews.
We have developed an induction programme to prepare graduates for their internships, supporting them to hit the ground running from the moment they join your organisation. In addition to this, graduates will have access to the internship team here at the University should they or you require any guidance or support during the internship.
- Deadline for internship job description – 6 November 2017
- Advertising to graduates from 10 November, with a closing date of 26 November 2017.
- Interviews to take place up to 13 December 2017.
- Internships to commence between 2–9 January 2018.
- Register your interest by completing our registration form.
- Start developing your internship job description.
Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 225 3433.