The Hallam Internship Scheme
Could your business benefit from a Sheffield Hallam student to work on a project over the summer of 2018?
We are delighted to offer you an opportunity to host a Sheffield Hallam University student in a funded internship.
- University funding for 150 hours – A bursary of £1,200 to fund the internship, which can be extended by employers by match-funding.
- Flexible – Can be full-time or part-time to suit your business.
- Supported – We will support you with advertising and shortlisting.
- Guidance – We have developed an induction programme to prepare students for their internships. In addition to this, students will have access to the internship team at the University should they or you require any guidance or support during the internship.
- The internship should be of a developmental nature, to immerse the student in the workplace, provide an opportunity for them to develop their skills and contribute to a meaningful piece of work that provides benefit to your organisation.
- Deadline for employer internship submissions – 22 April 2018.
- Advertising to students from 30 April, with a closing date of 27 May 2018.
- Interviews to take place up until 22 June 2018.
- Internships to commence approximately June 2018, with all hours completed by 30 September 2018.
How to apply
- Employers must be able to commit to the programme timeline outlined above.
- Simply complete the registration form, which must be submitted by 22 April 2018.
Find out more
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0114 225 5000.