Internships give you the chance to get all the benefits of employing a student or recent graduate on a short-term basis and in a cost-effective way. They typically last three to six months.
An internship could be ideal if you
- need short-term cover, perhaps during holidays
- have a self-contained project you’re struggling to get off the ground
- have a specific business problem
- want to see what a graduate-level employee could offer
And you can
- find work of value for the student to do
- supervise them as if they were an employee
- offer constructive feedback on their performance
Find out more
Contact us to find out which opportunity will benefit your organisation the most. Many include funding options.