What is RISE?
RISE is a graduate recruitment initiative across the Sheffield City Region.
In collaboration with Sheffield Hallam University, The University of Sheffield, Sheffield City Region and the private sector, RISE aims to increase graduate employment in small and medium-sized enterprises (SME’s).
It helps businesses by providing an end-to-end recruitment process and matching service to high calibre graduates. We also deliver ongoing support to you while the graduate is in post.
Our vision is to bring together graduates who want to work hard and do great things with businesses that have energy and vision and are already looking for fresh talent. Your business is eligible to apply to RISE if you are an SME employing no more than 250 people and you pay business rates to one of the nine SCR local authorities in the region.
What do I get?
If you participate in RISE you will get
- the support of a graduate recruitment/development consultant from end-to-end
- support to spec out the role the graduate will do and writing the advert
- in-house training and development graduate scheme and materials
- job advertising as part of the city region-wide, high profile RISE campaign
- screening of the application forms, video interviews and assessment centres
- an employer briefing, providing useful information for final interviews and graduate development
- a shortlist of candidates to interview and select from
- a one-day launch event for your graduate
- a £1,000 wage subsidy for the first graduate you recruit through the scheme
- opportunities for you to network, learn and share with other SME owners in the city region
- positive press for your organisation through case studies and PR
Who can I contact to find out more?
Sarah Vance – Employer Partnerships Officer
Sheffield Hallam University
0114 225 5000