Develop your people
Partner with us to transform your team
Your business relies on efficiency, competence and great teamwork. We work with you to develop your workforce, offering courses to train staff at all stages of their career. Investing in your team will not only create a dynamic workplace culture, but can boost your productivity and growth too.
Get in touch on 0114 225 5000 to discuss your specific requirements.
How we can help
We deliver solutions to meet your organisation’s needs. In particular, we offer programmes in
- Higher and Degree Apprenticeships — meet the needs of your business with HDA students
- leadership development — grow talented leaders in-house
- workforce development — create a multi-skilled workforce
- employee wellbeing — enhance staff wellbeing, resilience and productivity with support and engagement programmes
Our track record
We have a proven track record in providing training, learning and development programmes that help businesses of all sizes to develop, innovate and grow. These can range from postgraduate courses to short programmes and workshops.
Across sectors, we can count some of the world’s leading brands, as well as many start-ups and SMEs, as our clients. Marks & Spencer, GlaxoSmithKline and Rolls-Royce have all benefited from our expertise.
Here are just two examples of how we’ve helped businesses like yours to excel.
- Construction company Kier wanted to improve the training they offer their workforce. We worked with them to create new courses specifically for their staff, who each graduated with a BSc (Honours) qualification and a sound technical education.
- We worked with Sheffield’s highest-earning company, SIG, to provide a bespoke development plan for their senior managers, and further their expertise and leadership skills. These programmes continue to provide a talent pipeline to their business.
You provide your business expertise and experience and we add our academic knowledge and support – it’s a special alchemy, working in partnership with Sheffield Hallam.
Lynda Hinxman, Assistant Dean for Employer Engagement Sheffield Business School