Healthy, well-motivated employees are proven to lower costs through reduced absence and increased performance. The wellbeing of your workforce is therefore essential.
Our specialist academic staff can help you improve everything from sickness and retention rates to productivity.
Phone 0114 225 5000 to find out more.
How your organisation can benefit
We promote long-term behaviour changes that improve your bottom line.
All our interventions are based on real results — we draw upon over 10 years’ worth of robust scientific data.
We can help you
- reduce sickness absence and presenteeism
- increase productivity and reduce costs
- support staff going through change and restructure
- enhance staff resilience, health and wellbeing
- increase staff engagement and motivation
- embed a culture of health and wellbeing within your organisation
- improve staff retention levels
- support staff with long-term health conditions return to work
- provide better and more consistent customer service
Our wellbeing interventions
As our interventions are underpinned by scientific research, you know you’re getting a tried and tested approach.
Our interventions could include
- staff health assessments and lifestyle management advice
- training and education to tackle issues such as pressure and stress
- behaviour change and motivational techniques
- physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- assessing the physical working environment
- applying sports psychology techniques to motivate and strengthen teams
- coaching and mentoring to bring out the best in your employees
- ergonomic assessments to ensure your working environment promotes employee health
Whether a full-scale programme or a short pilot scheme, our bespoke recommendations ensure you meet your objectives.
We complete a comprehensive needs assessment of your organisation and workforce, before recommending the best course of action. You can then implement our suggestions in-house, or allow us to.
Return on investment
Our rigorous scientific evaluation processes mean we can assess the impact of any interventions.
This enables you to calculate the return on your investment, so you can see which interventions have had most impact — helping you to plan future investments, or larger-scale programmes.
‘The team at Sheffield Hallam were fantastic in the development and delivery of our manager training programme. They ensured the programme met our objectives and the delivery techniques were engaging to managers from a range of public sector organisations. The feedback from the delegates has been positive, with many asking for further training dates.’
Joanne Hart, senior programme officer, Public Health, Lincolnshire County Council - view full case study