Grow your leaders
Do you want to equip your employees with the right skills to lead your workforce?
Sheffield Hallam University offers a wide range of leadership and management programmes which can be tailored to the needs of your organisation and staff.
Get in touch on 0114 225 5000 to discuss your specific requirements
Our high-quality, work-based learning programmes range from short courses and workshops to degrees and MBAs. They enable leaders at any stage of their career to develop their personal skills and improve performance across your organisation.
This provides your business with confidence, creativity and resilience — leading to better levels of staff retention and business growth, and a stronger Sheffield City Region.
We have an established track record in working with major employers such as SIG and Youngman Group to inform and enhance their leadership and management development. We also work regularly with start-ups and SMEs.
Whatever your industry or sector, we offer a number of programmes to help you develop your leaders:
- Leadership and Management — training from level 5 to doctorate level
- Executive MBA — leadership qualifications built to fit around a busy career
- Coaching and Mentoring — coaching and mentoring for your team, co-designed with Sheffield Business School
- Emotional Capital Workshops — useful groundwork for leadership training
- Centre for Leadership in health — specific leadership training for the healthcare sector
- Leadership and management degree apprenticeships — a diverse range of degree apprenticeship courses
As part of the Future Leaders' Project, we have also created a new course: the PgDip Professional Practice in Organisational and Regional Change Leadership. This innovative programme supports long-term leadership development, talent retention and business growth in the region — helping to create our region’s future leaders.