CQI Yorkshire - ISO 9001:2015 Implementing the new Quality System standard
A panel of quality professionals, including a quality manager, an auditor and a consultant, will talk about their experience of implementing the new requirements in different industries. They will then answer questions from the audience.
Please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions for the panel should be submitted to the CQI committee by 6:30 pm, additional questions may be asked from the floor if there is sufficient time.
Tea and coffee will be served from 6pm in the Cutting Edge cafe, and the meeting will start at 6:30 pm.
- Mike Turner, managing partner, Oakland Consulting
- Kate Armitage, product quality assurance manager, Qualsys
- Dr Malihe Shahidan, course leader for MSc in Total Quality Management and Organisational Excellence, Sheffield Hallam University
- Susan Lines, quality consultant also external auditor for BSi
- Juliet Stringer, quality manager, Special Steel Group