Driving Business Success - NE Derbyshire
As part of the Sheffield Innovation Programme, the Sheffield Business School at Sheffield Hallam University will be running a practitioner workshop delivered through several interactive sessions focussing on the themes detailed below.
The workshop, delivered over two days, is aimed at those in operational or management roles who wish to further optimise their personal effectiveness and impact in driving forward business success.
Businesses eligible for this funded programme will be SMEs located in the Sheffield City Region.
Leading for business success
- To understand your 'leadership type' and your leadership 'shadow'.
- Learn how to leverage leadership strengths that build effective market-driven relationships.
- Deliver practical strategies for immediately applying to interpersonal and business challenges.
Facilitator: Dr Sarah Fidment
Innovate for business growth and success
- To provide an overview of the design and development of innovative strategies.
- Explore changes that may be constraining business opportunities.
- How to develop innovative approaches in competitive, dynamic and fast-changing environments.
Facilitator: Dean Maragh
High performance teams
- Provide an understanding of how to develop high-performance team principles that provide people with a purpose, autonomy and the skills to deliver on the organisational vision.
- Develop an appreciation of how to create a high-trust environment, ensuring teams are more effective and people work better, harder and feel more positive about their work.
Understanding your customer value proposition.
- Develop understanding and recognition of the role and purpose of creating customer value creation.
- Recognise and appreciate the needs and behaviours of different customer types.
- Learn how to structure compelling sales presentations.
Facilitators: Dr Paul Johnston and Simon Kelly