Graduating this year?
Whether you're still thinking about your 'what next?', or your next steps are all decided, the benefits of being a Sheffield Hallam student last throughout your life. We want all our graduates to be successful, so as you move from university to graduate life, please remember that the following support is still available to you from the University.
During the summer and autumn we will be offering over 200 local graduate internship opportunities through our RISE and SHU Internship Schemes.
Careers support on UniHub
- Search for hundreds of vacancies and find out about recruitment events.
- Get help with applying for jobs including career coaching 1 to 1s in person, by telephone or Skype, weekly mock interview panels, access to a range of online diagnostic tools and practice psychometric tests.
- Access graduate boot camps which offer targeted job search, CV and LinkedIn profile development, application writing techniques and practice with interviews and assessment tasks.
- RISE 13 and 14 graduate internship scheme information sessions and preparatory workshops.
- Personalised support and feedback for RISE and SHU Internship Scheme applicants at each stage of the application programme.
Enterprise and self-employment support
Access specialist advice and resources if you want to become self-employed.
Enterprise boot camp offering a range of team activities designed to test enterprise and entrepreneurial skills with presentations from Sheffield Hallam entrepreneurs and an opportunity to explore business ideas.
Study a postgraduate course with us
A postgraduate qualification can develop your skills, enhance your career further and increase your earning potential. You could also receive a progression scholarship of 25% towards your postgraduate fees.