Support for graduates
As a Sheffield Hallam graduate, you access thousands of graduate vacancies via the Jobs and Events Database, UniHub, plus one-to-one support for up to five years after leaving us. You can book appointments with an adviser for help with
- career planning
- CVs, application forms and interviews
- job searches
- developing your networks
- key skills such as commercial awareness, project management and finance
We organise recruitment fairs where graduates from the last five years can network with employers and discover job opportunities. They are attended by a breadth of employers ranging from smaller businesses through to larger multinational organisations. The fairs are held twice a year in Autumn and Spring when you can find all the information on UniHub.
Ongoing support via Careers Central
You can access our career planning resources on Careers Central for as long as you find them useful.
Graduates from the last five years have free access to our specialist business knowledge and resources to improve their chances of becoming self-employed. Find out how we can help you.
What other graduates do
Find out what jobs other graduates have entered by visiting
- finding out what recent Sheffield Hallam graduates were doing six months after graduation
- subjects on Careers Central
- options within your subject on the Prospects website
- the Unistats website for information about the destinations of Sheffield Hallam graduates
- Yorkshire Graduates - Yorkshire's leading graduate jobs board, advertising graduate vacancies with employers large and small across the region
- Target jobs - one of the UK's largest sources of graduate jobs, employers and internship
- Guardian: Careers - interesting articles and practical advice
- Careers Tagged - the University of London's portal to hundreds of career links
- Careers A–Z - information about a wide range of occupations
- Inside Careers - an authoritative site with some less mainstream sector specialisms
Sheffield Hallam University is not responsible for the content of external websites