Taking up an internship or summer work abroad can give you a host of new professional skills and experiences, while immersing yourself in a brand new culture and work environment.
Internships and summer work opportunities are usually paid positions undertaken in your own time and are not an integral assessed part of your course.
Want to work in Europe this summer? APPLY NOW for up to 1600 Euros of funding to cover a period of European work experience this summer.
The Erasmus programme offers EU funding for European student exchange. Take this opportunity to secure Erasmus funding and develop stand out, international work experience.
Am I eligible?
- You must be a Level 6 (Final Year) or Masters level student to apply for funding.
- European work experience must be a minimum of 2 months in duration and completed by 27th September 2019.
- Funding can be applied to paid or voluntary work in Europe.
- This funding cannot be used alongside any other EU funding.
- Previous participation in Erasmus funded work or study will be taken into account (A maximum of 12 months of Erasmus funding in total can be granted per student).
- European students can apply for funding to work within their country of origin.
- To access funding, students must complete relevant Erasmus paperwork and documents prior to starting work.
- Take this opportunity to build a stand out graduate CV and make yourself employable when you graduate.