Inspirational Teaching Awards 2018
Monday 04 December 2017
Has an inspirational teacher made a positive difference to your time at Sheffield Hallam? Have you received outstanding support from a staff member? Then please nominate them for an Inspirational Teaching and/or Outstanding Student Support award!
These awards give you the opportunity to formally recognise a teacher or a member of staff who made an inspirational or transformative contribution to your student experience, either inside or outside of the classroom. The award winners will be announced in summer 2018.
Nominations are now open, and can now be made until 28 January 2018.
Every eligible student who makes a nomination will be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad or one of three £50 Amazon vouchers.
Entries for the draw close at midnight on Sunday 28 January 2018.
Competition terms and conditions
Information supplied to Sheffield Hallam University will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other application legislation. From time to time the University may use this information to keep you informed of services and activities, to seek your feedback on these and to inform you of events held in conjunction with a third party. The University does not share this information with third parties, except agencies working on our behalf and ensure that such agencies handle information in accordance with the Data Protection Act. If you do not wish to receive information about University services, activities and events please contact the University Marketing Team, Sheffield Hallam University, Oneleven Building, Arundel Gate, Sheffield S1 1WP, phone 0114 225 5034.
The first place winner will receive an Ipad. There are three runner-up prizes of £50 Amazon vouchers.
Entries for the prize draw close on Sunday 28 January 2018. Only eligible current students of Sheffield Hallam University can enter the prize draw. Winners will be notified within ten days of the closing date. The decision made by Sheffield Hallam University is final.
1. The closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday 28 January 2018.
2. The prize draw is open to eligible current students at Sheffield Hallam University who have made a nomination for the Inspirational Teaching Awards.
3. If we cannot contact a winner within a reasonable time period due to any reason beyond our control, for example because the winner fails to respond to email, an alternative winner will be selected.
4. Only one entry per student is allowed. We reserve the right to remove bulk entries or entries which fail to supply valid contact details.
5. Sheffield Hallam University reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or rules without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions or on the Sheffield Hallam University current students' website