Office 365 - free for all Sheffield Hallam University students
Tuesday 12 August 2014
Sheffield Hallam is giving all its students Microsoft office free of charge. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and more - available for offline and online use. As long as you're a student here, you'll be able to use this service on your own equipment.
It entitles you to
- install Microsoft Office on up to five Windows PCs and Macs
- unlimited access to the online and mobile app versions of Office
- 1TB of cloud storage on Microsoft's OneDrive for business
We hope this will make it even easier for you to work at home or anywhere else.
You must have set your password reset questions to access Office 365. You can do this using the online password reset service.
- if you're asked to log in, please enter your username in the format firstname.lastname@example.org and your normal University password
- for more information about Office 365, what it offers and how to use it see our software help guides or search MyHallam for Office 365.