One in ten Sheffield Hallam students has a disability
Sunday 20 July 2014
There's more support than you might think. Find out what you're entitled to.
We support students with
- physical, visual or hearing impairments
- long-term medical conditions
- mental health difficulties
- autistic spectrum conditions
Disability drop-in sessions
Come and see us between 10am–4pm at
- City Campus, Student Services, level 5, Owen Building – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Collegiate Campus, Student Services, level 0, Heart of the Campus – every Thursday
No appointment needed. Find out more.