Work experience opportunities in sport
The Coach Academy offers work experience opportunities within the sports and physical activity sector, regardless of your degree. You gain high-quality, practical experience whilst also benefiting from
- expert and peer mentoring, support and feedback
- a personal development plan – including a needs analysis and personal reflection
- role-specific training to develop industry-standard skills and knowledge
- rewards and recognition in line with the Hallam Award
- strength and conditioning coach
- participation coach
- community coach
- physio match support
- school coach
- team/club coach
- sport events management
- sport development
To join the Coach Academy, you must first be recruited into one of our endorsed roles. Opportunities Booklet coming soon.
Please contact us if you are already in a sport-related role that isn't endorsed by the Coach Academy.
If you are an organisation that would like to offer opportunities and become an endorsed Coach Academy host, please contact us.