Work experience opportunities in sport
The Coach Academy offers work experience opportunities within the sports and physical activity sector, regardless of your degree. You gain high-quality, practical experience whilst also benefiting from
- expert and peer mentoring, support and feedback
- a personal development plan – including a needs analysis and personal reflection
- role-specific training to develop industry-standard skills and knowledge
- rewards and recognition in line with the Hallam Award
- strength and conditioning coach
- participation coach
- community coach
- physio match support
- school coach
- team/club coach
- sport events management
- sport development
To join the Coach Academy, you must first be recruited into one of our endorsed roles. Download our List of Opportunities Booklet (PDF) to search and apply for current vacancies.
Please contact us if you are already in a sport-related role that isn't endorsed by the Coach Academy.
If you are an organisation that would like to offer opportunities and become an endorsed Coach Academy role, please contact us.