What if I need help?
You’re never on your own at Sheffield Hallam. Throughout your time here, you have access to a wide range of help and support, from study-related issues to personal difficulties – or any aspect of university life.
You can talk to us about
- personal and academic support
- finding your way around and settling in
- your physical and mental wellbeing
- student funding, money worries and budgeting
- support if you are disabled or have a medical condition
- Disabled Students' Allowances and how to apply
- support for care leavers, carers, and estranged or mature students
- visa and immigration advice for international students
- social activities including trips, local events and volunteering
If we don’t know the answer, we’ll find out or put you in touch with someone who does.
Follow Hallam Help on Twitter for tips and information on all the support on offer.