Reviewing your Support
In accordance with Disabled Students' Allowances Quality Assurance Group (DSA-QAG), SRAC offers a fully inclusive assessment fee. This means that all work required for the duration of your course study will be carried out under this single fee. This will include:
• Additional needs with which you present.
• Any activities undertaken by the assessor or centre to review your DSA support, for the duration of your original course.
• Liaison with funding bodies, equipment suppliers HEIs or other stakeholders for the purpose of review of your support needs.
Please contact us if you have developed any additional support needs after your original needs assessment interview or have other support needs you wish to discuss.
In addition you may be eligible for a review assessment if:
• You have moved from an Undergraduate course to a PGCE or non-taught PG study
• You present with a new disability
• You have had a gap of more than 2 years since you last studied
• You have not had a full assessment or funded review for 5 years
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.