Skip to content

What medical evidence do I need?

All of our students must provide some evidence of their condition in order to access support. The medical evidence that you need depends on your condition.

How do I get medical evidence?

If you do not already have medical evidence, but you do have a diagnosis, we recommend taking this form to your GP. It provides evidence in a format accepted by the main funding bodies. Students with specific learning difficulties cannot use this form and will require a diagnostic assessment report from a suitably qualified professional.

How do I send it to you?

Once you have your medical evidence, please send a copy in one of the following ways

If you are posting your medical evidence, please make sure that you keep the original and send us a photocopy. You may need your original at a later date.

Share this page

Cancel event

Are you sure you want to cancel your place on Saturday 12 November?