Entry requirements for students from France
All of our courses require different levels of qualifications for entry and the details provided below are for guidance only.
The following qualifications from France will be considered for entry on to undergraduate programmes
- French Baccalaureat with a score of 12 or 13. For courses such as psychology, physiotherapy, law or other accredited courses we require a score of 14 or 15
- International Baccalaureate
Pre-masters programme (Graduate Diploma)
The following qualifications will be considered for entry on to pre-masters programmes.
- students holding a degree in a subject considered unsuitable for direct entry to a masters programme - 'conversion' students
Postgraduate taught courses (masters)
The following qualifications from France will be considered for entry on to postgraduate taught programmes
- Diplôme d'Ingénieur
- Diplôme from École Superieur de Commerce / Gestion / Politique
Postgraduate research programmes
The following qualifications from Turkey will be considered for entry on to postgraduate research programmes (MPhil/PhD)
- Masters degree from a recognised university
In most cases, students are required to submit a full application for PhD study, including a formal research proposal.
You can find further information on all our undergraduate and postgraduate courses on our online prospectus.
All applicants are required to gain a recognised English language qualification before entering any of our courses. For pre-sessional English programmes and courses below degree level, this must be one from a list of UK government recognised tests, most commonly IELTS. For degree level programmes (bachelors, masters and PhD), we consider a wide range of international qualifications. Please check the course entry qualification on our online prospectus and our English language page for full details.