Vice Chancellor’s Award for Indian students
We are offering a Vice Chancellor’s Award (a £3,000 automatic tuition fee bursary) to India-domiciled applicants for full-time taught postgraduate courses and postgraduate research courses starting in January 2023. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
- You must be a self-financing student eligible to pay international tuition fees.
- You must be domiciled in India.
- This offer is only applicable to the full-time taught postgraduate degree programmes and postgraduate research programmes starting in January 2023. The award will be applied pro rata to the following courses, resulting in the values outlined below:
- You will only receive the award for your first year of study
- You must not have previously studied at Sheffield Hallam. If you have, visit our Alumni Scholarships page.
- Your fee cannot also be discounted by another arrangement such as a corporate contract or partnership discount or regional discount.
- You may qualify for both an award and a scholarship but you will only be eligible to receive one of these offers. You would be able to accept the highest award or scholarship that you are offered.
- You must meet the entry requirements in your offer letter before you can enrol.
- If you are eligible for the award, you are still required to pay any relevant deposits and 50% of the remainder of the discounted fee before or at enrolment.
- All decisions on eligibility for these awards are at the University's discretion and are final.
You also have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship.